Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Frame A Day

A frame a day is a creative project where I am going to attempt to capture the beautiful moments of our everyday lives and choose just one photograph a day for an entire year.

My hope is to be more intentional about living a creative life, to grow as a photographer and tell the story of who we are as a family one frame at a time. At the end of the year I will turn them into a coffee-table book to give to my daughter when she becomes an adult.

Because the truth is how we spend our days is how we spend our lives and I want to be present, living fully and pressing out onto the edges of this one and only life. To look and really see the beautiful drama played out before me.
Here we go.....


Emma showing off her drawing of her new baby deer, cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment